full time to permanent .
Position — Accounting Assistant.
$14 – $17
1. Effectively handle and manage assigned daily accounting transactions such as A/R (focused on billing), cash applications, and customer statement reconciliation.
2. Post AR invoice at customers’ portal if such business practice applies and support credit and collection managers’ job in communication with customers;
3. Process trade A/P invoices including price verification, invoice approval and entries. At peak times, may also help other members in accounting team to process some overhead A/P invoices and payments.
4. Work closely with Controller and other accounting staff to handle all month-end transactions and reporting requirement and ensure the compliance with accounting principles and company procedures.
5. Perform daily accounting task as the team’s requirement, could involving full cycle accounting work beyond the scopes defined in above.
if you are interested in this positions,please send resume to us : email@example.com
Date posted7 months ago